Wednesday, September 14, 2011

you pretend so good

god I am in so much pain all over. I was going to write yesterday but I passed out when I got home.

  • Titan Guy
  • training and the extra class
  • resting

Titan Guy
So mom doesn't want me to walk anymore in the mornings because she doesn't want me to feel uncomfortable because of that guy following me. I think it is getting to her more than it is getting to me, because I just take a different route and get lost. The good thing is I'm on feet, I can duck into a store or something. You can't jump fences with a car.



training and the extra class
Yesterday Viv and I couldn't work out together because "M" was really sick. So I decided to do some stuff by myself. We have a mini trampoline in our apartment. You  may think its easy, but try jumping 10 minutes straight if your cardio is shit. The first time I jumped, I jumped for 25 minutes. The second time I jumped, I jumped for 8 minutes before almost dying. A lot of things play into this: have I eaten before? Have I exercised before? How do I feel? Do I have my period? Well yesterday I jumped for 5 minutes and then had to answer a text. Then I jumped for 7 minutes before having to pee really bad. Then I jumped for 30 minutes and headed into my room to do some modified diagonal pull ups. I was tired after, and was thankfully that today we were having a mock tournament and nothing big.

But then my best friend told me he couldn't take me to gym, meaning I had to walk. I walked quickly with my sister and we made it in 45 minutes. I sucked in the mock tournament and that always makes me laugh, because "D" was screaming at me about jumping guard when I fell and stuff like that. WHATEVER. Class finished and I stayed behind a whole hour grappling with some of the guys in the ring. It was great because I started sweating like crazy, exerting myself. Meanwhile while I was grappling, my mom and coach were talking about my old situation. He knew because I had to miss class a few times or I arrived late from court dates or something immigration appointments. Eventually I just stopped saying stupid excuses and told him why I missed. Then he stopped questioning. :-)

I decided I wanted to leave finally, shower and EAT because I hadn't since I had to run out to make it to gym on time. After I changed and headed out of the locker room, another instructor walked up to me and asked me if I could stay to train with the one girl in his class. Since my mom and coach were talking, I asked them both for permission to stay.

Last time I did a female class without my coach's permission, he got all pissed and shit that I hadn't told him. And my mom is my ride so.. yeah.

My mom agreed without a problem. My coach was all hesitant and like, "if another girl comes, leave before class starts", "don't let it happen again" stupid shit. Man, I have this tournament in two weeks and YOU are gonna deny me extra practice? I don't think so.

So I did the extra class on no energy, no food, no fuel.

(It was no-gi BTW. This is just a random gym picture.)

It was soooo awesome, I had a great time. Before the class started, coach warned me that the chick was a black belt in Karate. -__- And I had JUST asked the girl how long she had been doing martial arts for and she told me a year! Nothing pisses me off more than lying to me. I'm gonna find out either way from your technique! Stupid girl. We wrestled the last few minutes and I tapped her out via rear naked choke. I cracked her neck sideways, as she said. I don't care, as long as I secured the tap, you liar. She had slammed me anyways. Pfft. Cheater.

resting
So normally I'm always up by 7 and out of bed by 7:45 a.m., taking care of sister, making sure she gets dressed, eats and we head on out to school. Today, I stayed in bed till 11:30 sleeping and doing NOTHING. IT FELT SO DAMN GOOD. My body ached so bad during the middle of the night, my knees have been hurting. I think I may start wearing my braces again :/ But we'll see. I am so proud of myself for yesterday. I may even jump on the trampoline for a few to get my heart pumping and incorporate a little exercise for today.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment